Monday, January 23, 2012

Rainy day blues With Photo's!

Mike Shaner
January 23, 2011

It's a beautiful grey rainy afternoon in southern California, which means there is a muddy dirt road up in the mountains of Los Padres National Forest waiting for me and my truck. Alas, I sold it. :-(












A nice open road


Getting started

The pouring rain was washing the mud away, making it hard to get an accurate pick


It's getting hard to see!

Wipers aren't helping

still not helping

Just got unstuck!

From here! It was half a shovel deep.I was buried up to my door!

Rain stopped so i'm leaving

There is actually a rainbow that you can't see but who cares? So gorgeous!

Trying a different angle to catch the rainbow...still no luck. Still who cares?
Old friend I sure do miss you.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment